Terms & Conditions
- I reserve the right to display all finished commissions in my online portfolio, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and any other type of social media I use unless it is stated otherwise for the sake of privacy. I also reserve the right to decline a commission request for any reason.
- If for any reason I cannot complete your commission on the date stated after you've paid the deposit money, you will receive a full refund, regardless of how much work I've already done.
- I prefer to be paid by Paypal. I can also potentially take credit card payments through my website if we discuss it beforehand. There may be a small amount added to the invoice to help cover any transaction fees.
- My commissions are DIGITAL PAINTINGS unless specifically noted otherwise. This means you could receive a high-resolution (300 DPI) .TIFF file via e-mail or Dropbox when I'm done, or preferably request a hard copy printed Giclee or other method I deemed necessary for the sake of the piece and the size. Printing and shipping costs will be added to the price of the digital painting. Frames are NOT included.
- Reference images are required, unless it is art for characters that I am already familiar with and you don't mind me choosing my own. There is a surcharge if I am to be working only from description, because I will have to spend extra time designing your character.
- The prices and slots listed below do NOT pertain to commercial projects. Commissions described here are for personal use only unless otherwise clearly negotiated. My rate for commercial artwork begins at $1000 USD and ranges up depending on complexity, planned usage, and turnaround time. You may contact me any time (email@example.com) regarding commercial projects.